Each month I keep a list of thoughts, ideas, opinions, and insights that I come across and find interesting. From this list I’ve selected some to share with you:
- “Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. Thinking is not only hard – it’s the single most important thing in life. Remember: The quality of our thoughts determines the quality of our lives.” – Darius Foroux
- “Sow a thought and you reap an action; sow an action and you reap a habit; sow a habit and you reap a character; sow a character and you reap a destiny.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “People do not decide their futures, they decide their habits and their habits decide their futures.” – F.M. Alexander
- “The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.” – Stephen Covey
- A Tweet from Tim Ferris I enjoyed: https://twitter.com/tferriss/status/1696195372547273194?s=12
I appreciate you.